Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine Day...!!



LOVE is not only for special gf or bf..
but it is also for our friends, families n especially for our God..
because of His LOVE , He gives His life for us..
'everyday s valentine day'
so, let's celebrate it with Him everyday..
for my dearest frenz, thanks 4 being my bestfren..
I'm so glad to have u as my fren..!!
wish our friendship everlasting forever...!


"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."

- Bible, (I Corinthians 13:4-8)

"Love is something eternal;
the aspect may change,
but not the essence
"

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
"










No comments:

Post a Comment